TRUNK APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.
Meridian Parks are Recreation is excited to present our 9th Annual Trunk or Treat! The event has become a local favorite with families attending from all over the valley. The atmosphere is electric, and the costumes bring smiles to faces of young and old. This event doesn't happen without the support of local businesses and organizations. As our attendance grows, we need the number of trunks to increase as well. We will be spreading out the footprint this year to offer even more room for businesses and organizations to join in the fun. Attendance in the past years has exceeded 6,000.
A limited number of premium booth spaces are available in key locations. Booths include one 8-foot table, a 10x10 canopy and access to power to run lights. Premium booth spaces are $200. To secure a premium booth space, e-mail event coordinator, Renee White. To sign up for a free general truck space, fill out the online application.
- The event is free to participate as a Trunk and free to attend.
- Trunk participants are required to decorate. Past themes have included movies, super heroes and historical figures. We encourage you to have fun and be creative.
- Participating Trunks are required to provide pre-packaged candy (or other treat as approved) to hand-out to approximately 4,000 children.
- No sign-up style activities are allowed this year due to limited space.
- Vehicles may set up at 5:00 pm and must be ready to distribute candy by 6:00 pm.
- Vehicles will need to stay in place until the event concludes at 9:00 pm. For pedestrian safety, there are no exceptions.
We reserve the right to not admit or remove individuals, businesses or organizations who are not following these requirements.