611 E. Main Street
Built in 1909 on the site of the former creamery, several additions were made to the original structure by subsequent owners. The property was purchased in 1933 by a local farmer, August Zamzow, who changed the name of the business to Zamzows Coal and Feed. This same family still owns the property and today Zamzows has 10 stores, 3 of which are located in August Zamzows hometown of Meridian. Feed is still produced at the location today.
Meridian historian Lila Hill presents the Zamzow Elevator: