Small Business Administration (SBA)
The Federal Small Business Administration (SBA) is a United States government agency tasked with providing support and resources to small businesses and entrepreneurs. The SBA plays a crucial role in supporting the growth and success of Idaho’s small businesses, which are fundamental to Meridian’s economic strength and resilience.
The Small Business Administration is hosting office hours every Friday at Meridian Library District unbound in Downtown Meridian from 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
The SBA can assist you with:
- Health and safety
- Local business counseling
- Access to Capital
- Business Counseling and Education
- Government Contracting Support
- Disaster Assistance
- Surety Bonds
- Capital Investment Programs
- International Trade Assistance
- Federal Regulatory Compliance Assistance