1. City’s primary designated agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2) and 37 C.F.R. § 201.38) is the Meridian City Attorney, DMCA-1027661, registered at http://www.copyright.gov.
2. User’s use of any City Site in any way shall constitute acceptance of the Terms.
3. Information and/or materials on all City Sites is made available and transmitted on an “as is” basis. City provides no warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, functionality, condition, suitability for use, merchantability, or fitness for any purpose, of the information posted on any City Site. Access to, use of, and/or reliance upon information or data posted on any City Site carries risks, some of which may be unknown. By accessing, using, or relying upon such information, User accepts all risks, known and unknown, of such activity. Any User using or relying on a City Site or the information therein does so at such User’s sole risk. City is neither responsible nor liable for, and User shall be solely responsible and liable for, any and all damage, loss, or injury that may be related or attributed to such activity, including, but not limited to, damage or loss caused by viruses or other contamination, delays, interruptions, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. City is not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that may arise from the use of, or the inability to use, a City Site and/or the information or materials thereon, whether originating with City or another party.
4. City Sites may contain links or access to other websites, programs, or applications, which are each and all provided solely for the convenience of Users. City is not responsible for and makes no representation about the content or material available on such sites. Neither links nor access are intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by the City.
6. City does not sell any information collected by, provided by, or submitted to any City Site. By law, any and all documents or information submitted to City, including via City Sites, are public records. With some limited exceptions, the Idaho Public Records Act requires that City disclose public records in the City’s custody to any person upon request. Users shall have no right of privacy in their use of City Sites.
7. Any distribution of information regarding real estate opportunities on City Sites is provided as a public service, free of charge, for informational purposes only. City does not and will not engage in the business of, or act in the capacity of, a real estate broker or real estate salesperson. City has not been offered, and has not accepted, any compensation, or promise or expectation of compensation, for such service, and does not act on behalf of any other party in the distribution of real estate information on any City Site.
8. Content posted by a member of the public on any City Site is the opinion of the commentator or poster only. Publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, City, nor do such comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of City.
9. City seeks to serve all its constituents by hosting an open but civil dialogue. Reasonable arguments for opposing views are encouraged. Comments or materials containing any of the following inappropriate forms of content are subject to removal and/or restriction:
b. Profane, obscene, indecent, violent, or pornographic content and/or language;
c. Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin;
d. Defamatory or personal attacks;
e. Threats to any person or organization;
f. Encouragement or incitement of illegal activity;
g. Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
h. Comments containing random or unintelligible information or text;
i. Comments that are wholly an advertisement of commercial products or services;
j. Content that violates a known legal ownership interest, such as a copyright, of any party; or
k. Any content that contains or perpetuates a virus, corrupted file, or other defect or program that may cause damage.
10. All use of City Sites shall be bound by the Terms. City may report any violation of such terms and conditions, and/or take any other action, whether administrative, civil, or criminal, to enforce the Terms or any applicable law.
11. The Terms may be revised at any time without notice.