Effective Saturday, August 12th, 2023:
The Meridian Pool has closed for the Summer, this includes ALL Swim Lessons, and Open Swim hours. Thank you for yet another splash-tastic season, we hope to see you in 2024!
**With our facility being located in the heart of Meridian, our parking is directly impacted by events held at Storey Park, the Meridian Speedway, baseball &softball fields, dog park traffic, etc. Please allow extra time to arrive safely, and find parking, whether you are attending swim team, swimming lessons, or open swim!
- Both Individual, and Family Passes are available for purchase in our Front Office, during regular business hours. Please note that our season passes are NOT affiliated with any other public pool pass program (Nampa, Boise, etc.), nor will they be honored at our facility.
- All swimmers, who are 13 years old, AND younger, are required to take a swim test during Open Swim.
- If you are interested in Private, or Semiprivate lessons, you will need to complete a waiting list form - located on our Swim Lessons page. Please note that this is a waiting list, this does not secure your spot in any lessons for the Summer. We will be contacting those on the waitlist in chronological order, IF/WHEN we are able to start scheduling these lessons per staffing availability.
Pre - Registration checklist for success:
- Please read through ALL of the different level descriptions, session dates, etc. BEFORE opening REC 1 to register your kid/s, as we have made some adjustments for the 2023 season!
- LEVEL SELECTION: If you are unsure of which level your child's abilities would best align with, we recommend enrolling them in a level lower that the one you "think" they ought to be in. It is far more beneficial to both the child, and the instructor to have a child in a class who is more advanced in their skills, than one who is constantly struggling to keep up with the progression of skills, and that require more 1 on 1 time to develop the skills (and confidence!), that others have achieved in the previous level. Scheduling wise, due to our lower levels (1-3) always filling so quickly, we strongly encourage you to enroll in a lower level if you are unsure - as our upper levels do not fill as fast, giving us some flexibility if your child's skill set aligns with a higher level.
- PLEASE double check your personal calendar to ensure that you are not double booking, there will be limited spots available if you end up having to cancel and reschedule.
- Make sure that you (parent/guardian), are the Account Holder, and that your kid/s, are listed under you - and that THEY are being registered for the class.